Wednesday, August 5, 2009

me and my big mouth!!!

so i wrote my first 'story' yesterday...i'm not exactly a writer but well..i try.lol

i like to feel like i live a private life..even though most people can practically write a book on me...i guess sometimes i hav a habit of saying things i shouldn't. Like the time i randomly told my friend a mutual friend of ours 'sexcapades'...needless to say i was left begging..he found the stories hilarious and it was so bloody obvious he wouldn't have been able to keep it to himself. I was basically feeling like someone who could dish out dirt on just bout anyone...sad i know. 

well my story this time...well i think he cheated on me. im not gonna go into details bou how i found out but i just know he did. Felt lyk i was sinking when i found out. Its long distance so its kinda expected but still! Talked to my friend bout it and he gave me countless rational explanations 2 my discovery basically he tried 2 calm me down telling me stuff that made me feel better.all this happened hours after i'd called 'baby' just to find out if i'd hear the guilt in his voice but didn't hear  it. he sounded so normal so im thinking to myself;wtf?

oh well...just incase someone feels the need to broadcast bout my perfect relationship...lol

2 comments: