Monday, November 9, 2009

him

So we got talkin..I knew he was it for me..kinda like this sure feelin..not like I was already talking marriage and tings.lol..more like me making him happy d same way he was already making me happy..I thought he was thinkin that way too..for a short while tho..after meeting me I guess I was less than he expectd while he was more than I expected.u like someone..they don't feel the same way..what do u do?hang on and hope someday they'll come around?usually not used to rejection so I'm taking this hard.I now know how guys feel when we babes turn 'em down..facked up mehn,lol.hopefully this feeling will go away soon.I fell hard.not for the reasons tho..not like materialistic stuff..he was just fun and interesting and seemed pretty determined and we had loads in common but the most important thing we shared in common...music. We got outta relationships about the same time so we kinda both in the healing stage..but still...I'm hurt.

3 comments:

  1. Hey....i'm kinda in the same place right now, so i guess i can relate to this.
    You'll definitely heal in time. Take it on d chin and move on. Dude doesnt know what he's letting go of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I was less than he expectd while he was more than I expected.
    (Wrong statement above)
    Dont think about urself less in any way.U r the best thing that would ever happen to him

    ReplyDelete